Derbyshire NetSaver Issue 11
Grow your savings with the Derbyshire NetSaver, a convenient way to help make the most of your cash. Our online account offers easy access to your savings with a competitive rate of interest to help you make more from your money.
- Open today with at least £1,000 and manage your account online
- A great rate of interest which includes a fixed bonus of 1.20% gross p.a. paid until 30 June 2014
- Freedom to make easy access withdrawals without notice or loss of interest
- This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time
||Gross p.a./AER % including bonus
||Gross p.a./AER % excluding bonus
||Net p.a.% including bonus
- Interest is paid annually on 30 June
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions for commonly requested information on our Derbyshire NetSaver account
How it works
- Apply online
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You can open one Derbyshire NetSaver for each issue
- Maximum of 2 account holders
- Minimum opening balance £1,000
- Minimum operating balance £1
- Maximum balance is £5,000,000
If you are an existing Derbyshire NetSaver customer you can switch your account to this issue by completing a 'Switch my Account' application, transferring your existing account details and balance.
|Paying money in:
- Opening deposit must be by cheque made payable to yourself from your nominated UK account
- Further payments must be made by Electronic Funds Transfer, Standing Order or CHAPS
|Take money out:
- Withdraw funds by electronic transfer to your nominated UK account only
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £10
- Maximum amount is £100,000 per day (1 withdrawal per day)
- Electronic funds transfers will normally arrive by the end of the next working day following your withdrawal request
|How the bonus works:
||Following the initial payment into the account, the fixed bonus is calculated daily and will be paid on any account balance between £1 and £5 million until 30 June 2014.
|Easy to manage:
||Access your account whenever you want via the internet, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Before applying for your account, please ensure you have read our Online Savings Account Brochure for account features and terms and conditions.
Do you have an existing Derbyshire NetSaver account?
Managing your Derbyshire NetSaver account
- If this is your first online account with us, we will write to you with your account number, user ID and activation key once your Derbyshire NetSaver Issue 11 is opened
- Once received, you can log in using your security information and manage your account online at any time
- If you already hold an online account, when we have received and accepted your new Derbyshire NetSaver Issue 11 application, we will open your account and it will appear online within three days in your account summary
FSCS - Protecting your money. Find out more