Grow your savings with the Derbyshire NetSaver, a convenient way to help make the most of your cash. Our online account offers easy access to your savings.
- Exclusively available to customers registered for Online Savings
- Open today with at least £1,000 and manage your account online
- Includes a fixed bonus of 0.50% gross p.a. paid until 28 February 2015
- Freedom to make easy access withdrawals without notice or loss of interest
- This is a limited offer and may be withdrawn at any time
NetSaver Issue14 - Interest rates
||Gross p.a./AER % including bonus
||Gross p.a./AER % excluding bonus
||Net p.a.% including bonus
- Interest is paid annually on 31 August
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions for commonly requested information on our Derbyshire NetSaver account
How it works
Exclusively available to existing NetSaver, Online Saver, Web Saver, ISaver, Ellen MacArthur/Rainbows - Online and Ram Saver - Online customers
- Apply online
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You can open one Derbyshire NetSaver for each issue
- Maximum of 2 account holders
- Minimum opening balance £1,000
- Minimum operating balance £1
- Maximum balance is £5,000,000
If you are an existing Derbyshire NetSaver customer you can switch your account to this issue by completing a 'Switch my Account' application, transferring your existing account details and balance.
|Paying money in:
- Opening deposit must be by cheque made payable to yourself from your nominated UK account
- Further payments must be made by Electronic Funds Transfer, Standing Order or CHAPS
|Take money out:
- Withdraw funds by electronic transfer to your nominated UK account only
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £10
- Maximum amount is £100,000 per day (1 withdrawal per day)
- Electronic funds transfers will normally arrive by the end of the next working day following your withdrawal request
|How the bonus works:
||Following the initial payment into the account, the fixed bonus is calculated daily and will be paid on any account balance between £1 and £5 million until 28 February 2015.
|Easy to manage:
||Access your account whenever you want via the internet, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Power of Attorney and Court of Protection
To apply to register a power of attorney or Court of Protection order on a NetSaver account please print and complete this registration form and send it to us at the following address, together with the original or a certified copy of the power of attorney or Court of Protection document:
Derbyshire Building Society
If the power of attorney/deputy is a new customer, ID will need to be sent with the registration form. Please see our Identification requirements leaflet for details.
All original documents will be returned to you once the registration is complete.
Before applying for your account, please ensure you have read our Online Savings Account Brochure for account features and terms and conditions.
Are you an existing Online Savings customer?
Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for this account. Please see our range of accounts for an alternative product that may suit you.
Managing your Derbyshire NetSaver account
- When we have received and accepted your new Derbyshire NetSaver application, we will open your account and it will appear online within three days in your account summary
FSCS - Protecting your money. Find out more